People usually get confused with the term health with nutrition. However, both terms are different from one another. Even highly qualified experts had debated on this many times. I’m sharing some Latest Health and Nutrition Tips tips of all times which are based on scientific facts.
- Intake of sugar calories is harmful to health Drinks with sugar content have a large number of fatty items that are harmful to the human body. Therefore, whenever you drink sugary drinks like soda, you are taking more calories inside. There are several harmful effects of sugary drinks like you may get diabetic, obese, cardiac diseases, and worse problems. If you think that fruits will not harm you in any way then you are wrong. Some fruits have much sugar content than the antioxidants present in them.
- Junk food = Junk body
Junk food may taste yummy but what is yummy to tongue might be yucky to your body. Avoid eating processed junk food as much as possible. The taste of junk food triggers your mind and you end up overeating. The harmful effect of junk food is that it lacks protein, micronutrients, and fiber and provides empty calories by unhealthy ingredients like refined grains and sugar.
- Nuts, Health, and Nutrition
Although nuts are high in fat, they are fabulously healthy and nutritious. Nuts are rich in nutrients like vitamin E, fiber, and magnesium. One study has shown that 61% of the weight loss was decreased by almonds and not by carbohydrates. According to scientific researches, it is found that nuts are useful in losing weight and curing harmful diseases like diabetes and heart problems.
- Eat protein-rich food like fatty fish for good health
One of the amazing sources of protein intake is fatty fish as it contains healthy fat. Intake of salmon (fish) is very healthy as it contains omega 3 fatty acids which help in body growth in a positive way. Most of the gym trainers also suggest salmon fish to their gym customers. Scientific studies have claimed that the person who eats fish on daily basis has fewer chances of heart attack and depression.
- Coffee isn’t bad for health
Many people has fear of drinking coffee, but trust me coffee is very healthy. It has antioxidants and it helps in lowering the risk of several illnesses like Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s problems and diabetes, etc.
- Avoid exposure to bright lights before sleep
Staying in bright lights in the evening disturbs the production of melatonin the sleep hormone. Try to stay in dim lights during the evening time, you may also use amber-tinted glasses to block blue light from coming inside your eyes and thereby helps in the production of melatonin which helps you with a night of better sleep.
- Vitamin D3 is the best alternative for sunlight exposure.
The free source of vitamin D is sunlight. Yet, most of us don’t get enough sun exposure as per our body requirements According to research, only 42% of the people living in the U.S. lacks the important vitamin D in their body. Vitamin D is rich in strengthening the body by improving bone health, reducing the chances of depression, and also reduces the chances of cancer in the body. To solve the deficiency of vitamin D, you may take vitamin D supplements as prescribed by your doctor.
Do give your valuable reviews in the comment section given below.