In the busy schedule of life, there hardly remains any time for you to look for your health. Due to which unnecessary weight gain is becoming very common nowadays. However, apart from eating good food, you can ultimately consume weight loss drinks that can be easily prepared at home. The best thing about weight loss drinks is that these drinks can be prepared in several varieties like weight loss tea, protein shakes for weight loss, etc. These drinks are also counted as fat cutter drinks and can provide you with other health benefits like fighting various diseases, building immunity, boosting metabolism, etc. Also, the use of apple cider vinegar for weight loss is becoming more popular. So let’s discuss a few of the recipes of weight loss drinks in detail:
1. Weight loss tea:
Green tea for weight loss:
Green tea is a well-known weight loss tea as it is loaded with a high amount of antioxidants which are beneficial for good skin and also works well as a fat cutter drink. Expert says that green tea can be more effective when you include some exercises after drinking it. It is a great weight loss tea, and you can use it as a common drinking beverage in place of the regular tea.
- In a saucepan, add 1 cup water and bring it to boil.
- And a few mints leaves and keep it to boil for the next 5 minutes.
- Then add green tea leaves and soak for 10 minutes. You can also add one tablespoon of honey for a better taste.
- Strain off the tea and serve hot
Black tea for weight loss:
Black tea is another effective and popular fat cutter drink and weight loss tea which is known for its high content of polyphenol or a group of polyphenolic compounds called flavonoids which promote weight loss. This black tea can be counted as an awesome and tasty beverage in place of your regular tea. It is way better than the regular milk tea you use as a daily hot drink.
- Add one cup of water to a vessel and bring it to a boil.
- Next, add tea leaves and bring it to boil for another 5 minutes.
- Add grated ginger, cloves, or you can also add a few drops of lemon.
- Boil well and serve hot.
Lemon tea for weight loss:
Lemon tea can also be added to your daily diet and used as a weight-loss tea as it can fight the blots and has a high content of D-limonene. This weight loss tea is not only helpful in cutting the extra fat around your love handles but when taken regularly it can also detoxify your body. It is a great fat cutter drink that you can rely on for weight loss.
2. Protein shakes for weight loss:
Other than weight loss tea there are several other fat cutter drinks such as the protein shakes which are rich in protein and nutrients and also
helpful in suppressing the hunger issues promoting weight loss. Here are few protein shakes for weight loss recipes listed:
Chocolate and banana protein shake for weight loss:
The combination of chocolates and banana is not only a great weight loss drink but it is also rich in protein and can also give a great taste. It is tastier and healthier and a good way to switch over from a regular weight loss tea drink sometimes.
- Add 10 almond, half cup yogurt, half cup milk, half tablespoon cinnamon, one banana cutting two pieces and one tablespoon of cocoa or chocolate powder.
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender and your protein shake for weight loss drink is ready.
Peanut butter protein shake for weight loss:
Drinking weight loss tea every day can make your diet a little boring, so here is another protein shake for weight loss made with peanut butter. It is very easy to prepare and very rich in protein.
- Add half cup unsweetened almond milk, 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder, half-frozen banana, 10 to 20 green grapes, one and a half tablespoon natural and unsalted peanut butter.
- Take all the ingredients and blend them in a blender.
3. Apple cider vinegar for weight loss:
Apple cider vinegar for weight loss is regarded as one of the most working weight loss regimes. You must be aware that nowadays it is very consumed by people to lose belly fat or lose weight. When apple cider vinegar is used in the right way, it can be used as a good fat cutter drink. Other than using Apple cider vinegar for weight loss, it can also be used for detoxifying your body, for increasing level of potassium, promoting healthy immune etc.
Here are listed a few ways in which you can consume apple cider vinegar for weight loss:
- There are many ways to have apple cider vinegar if you want to lose some weight although it is suggested to have mixed with some warm water instead of drinking it concentrated.
- Along with warm water, you can also mix some drops of lemon juice or honey.
- It is recommended to take apple cider vinegar for weight loss at least 20 minutes before breakfast. Also, add some low carb diet in your
breakfast if you want to get the desired result.
- People having apple cider vinegar on empty stomach sometimes complain of nausea or any other side effect so if you are one of them you should drink apple cider vinegar for weight loss at night before going to sleep or 20 minutes before dinner.
- You can also mix Apple cider vinegar in salad and have it before your lunch and then go for the main course.
If you want to lose some weight, it’s best to consider these weight loss drinks to include in your diet. It’s not only helpful but also healthier and tastier if you are sticking with the protein shakes for weight loss. Even weight loss tea is one of the good options to get in shape. Apple cider vinegar for weight loss is yet another fat cutter drink that you can consider.
Q1. How much weight can you lose by drinking apple cider vinegar?
The presence of acetic acid in apple cider vinegar can help you in burning fat and also suppressing your appetite helping you reduce your hunger issues and helping you lose some weight. Although certain studies suggested, that it is not quite effective in losing weight but when to consume for a longer period and give you the desired results.
Q2. Can I drink apple cider vinegar every day?
Drinking apple cider vinegar everyday mix in the amount of warm water is beneficial. But it should also depend on your body’s abilities, sometimes people drinking apple cider vinegar complaints of having vomiting or nausea.
Q3. What can I drink to reduce belly fat?
Drinking beverages that are rich in antioxidants without any sugary substance can help to bring down extra belly fat. Green tea, black tea lemon tea, ginger tea are a few of its examples.